A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Fleetwood Strategy Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Fleetwood Strategy Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Fleetwood Strategy Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Fleetwood Strategy Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Fleetwood Strategy Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for related purposes.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which
we use them in the below table:
This cookie enables us to:
- Estimate our audience size and
- Understand how visitors navigate to and through the Fleetwood Strategy Website.
- Track the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
This cookie helps us to deliver targeted online adverts based on your previous visits to the Fleetwood Strategy Website.
The most popular web browsers all allow you to manage cookies. You can choose to accept or reject all cookies, or just specific types of cookies.
How to manage cookies in different web browsers.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. Please note that turning off cookies will restrict your use of the Fleetwood Strategy Website.
The following links provide information on how to modify the cookies settings on some popular browsers:
Please note that we do not currently respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
We strongly recommend that you leave Cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Fleetwood Strategy Website, but this remains your personal choice.
You can also visit the About Cookies, for more information about cookies and how to manage them.
Third party cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you would like more information about these third-party cookies, it is available from to youronlinechoices.com/uk.
Note that when third parties are collecting information about you, these third parties are acting as controllers in their own right (ie. they are not acting on our behalf).